Salah
Abdeslam, aged 26 years and a residence of France was the targeted suspicion
since the blast that took place in Paris, the French capital where a total of
130 died. The suspect has been attempted
and arrested from the Molenbeek area of Brussels after an international police
raid which took place for four months.
In this aspect, the Belgian secretary in charge of the state for asylum
and migration stated in twitter “We got him”. He fled to Belgium from Paris by
car after the attack of 13th November that left 130 people dead.
According
to the statement given by the police, this 26 years old was injured in the leg
and the second person was caught in the course of operation that occurred when the EU leaders had a gathering on the
city’s other side to converse about the migration crisis of Europe. Francois
Hollande, the French President and Charles Michel, the Belgian Prime Minister,
left the meeting to talk about the
mission.
In
Molenbeek, there were several rounds of gunfire- the sight of early
investigation of the Paris attacks- and the police officers were seen gathering
around at one of the block of an apartment there. in the television there
showed a video clippings of black-clad security forces wearing a balaclavas and
were guarding a street. The reporters of the spot witnessed the white smoke
from the rooftop and there was a helicopter floating above the head.
After
about three hours the operation started, there were two additional blasts which
sounds were heard in the surroundings and according to the reports of Belgian
media the third man was caught. The police mission began on Tuesday immediately
after a Belgian prosecutors reported that fingerprints of Abdeslam’s had been
discovered at an apartment that was located in the forest area of Brussels.
Among the three the two suspects already escaped.
Eric
van der Sypt, the Belgian federal prosecutor said that it had not been
determined about how much old the fingerprints could be or how much time the
arrested suspect spent in the flat.
On Tuesday, as the French and Belgian police
reached the flat, there were firing from behind the door with the help of
automatic weapons. Theirry Werts, a staff of the Belgian prosecutor’s office
stated, "Next to his body was a Kalashnikov, a book on Salafism and an
Islamic state flag ".
As
per the office of the Belgian prosecutor’s office it was said that Belkaid was
“more than likely” and also one of the crucial logistics running responsible
for the attack in Paris who had already been marked by police with an alias
name of Samir Bouzid. Le Monde stated that the people in charge of the
investigation confirmed that a man with the name Samir Bouzid had received a
last text message sent by three attackers before they began a bloody blast on a
rock gig located near the Bataclan concert hall. The message conveyed: “We’ve
left, we’re on the way”.



No comments:
Post a Comment